1.Goff J.P., 1997, Journ. Dairy Sci. 80 (7) 1260-1268
2. Kimura K. Effect of recombinant bovine granulocyte colony-stimulating factor convalently bound to polyethylene glycol injection on neutrophil number and function in periparturient dairy cows. J Dairy Sci. 2014;97:1-10
3. Elanco Animal Health, Data on File Imrestor (Pegbovigrastim) Detailed and Critical Summary on the Preclinical and Clinical Documentation
4. Oliveira L. Characterization of clinical mastitis occurring in cows on 50 large dairy herds in Wisconsin. J Dairy Sci. 2013;96:7538-7549.
5. CVMP assessment report for Imrestor
6. Rollin, Dhuyvetter, Overton, 2015 PrevVetMed Cost of clinical mastitis in 30DIM an economic modelling tool.
Imrestor is an aid in a herd management programme, to reduce the risk of clinical mastitis in periparturient dairy cows and heifers during the 30 days following calving.
Use medicines responsibly. www.noah.co.uk/responsible
Always seek advice on the correct use of this or alternative medicines from the medicine prescriber.
In the UK Imrestor POM-V and In Ireland POM contains pegbovigrastim. For side effects, precautions, warnings and contra indications refer to product packaging and leaflets. For further information see Summary of Product Characteristics For further information contact Elanco Animal Health, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG24 9NL Tel: (01256 353131) Imrestor, Elanco, Vital 90 and the diagonal bar are trademarks owned or licensed by Eli Lilly and Company, its subsidiaries or affiliates. © 2016 Elanco Animal Health